Tuesday 7 May 2013

Blogging

There are many issues I want to cover in my blog, and sometimes I am so overwhelmed. It would be great if readers send me their questions and concerns. So following questions keeping me busy during the day, and rest of the day I am busy with my kids! Here are my questions:

1- What to write about
2-how to write about (in some issues, is it better to be politicly correct or just say it aloud?)
3- which issues readers are most want to read about?
4-how can I can make my blogs more visible?

Last but probably hardest one, cause no matter what I do my blogs are still not where I want them to be! So, I am definitely missing something here!!! Thought blogging would be easy since there are so many people doing this! Obviously I was wrong!!!





2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for your blog. Would love to hear more about your choice of Karen to live in. How easy has it been to get to know people as a family and make friends even though you are there temporarily, my impression is that there is a much smaller expat community in Karen than say Westlands or New Muthaiga. Are you a member of the Karen Club and have you find it welcoming of families?

    It would also be good to hear your thoughts on security and how you have to accommodate it?

    Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Seb, sorry for the delay:) we choose Karen, because it is away from the city, relatively new developed so things are much in order. There are lots of expats in and around the city, mostly British, S. African, French and many more. So I guess depending on your personality too surely you will make friends through social activities, such as gym, school, from work and etc. Since UN and American Embassy is located in Runda, some people tend to live there. But if you ask me, you want to choose a place quiter and safer and definitely want to be close to school if you have kids. Most of our friends live either in Runda, Gigiri, Karen. Few of them lives in Westlands, and probably after this terrorist attack, it wont be an option for most. We have been in Karen Club few times, even thought about becoming a member, but after we took a club tour we kinda a changed our minds, and decided it does not worth the money from our preceptions, but again we all have different expectations.
    For security, please refer my blogs I have written about it few times. If you have more questions please contact me. Best of luck:)

    ReplyDelete