Wednesday 27 November 2013

Mosquito Wars!

This past month, me and my husband are on the move for mosquito hunt!  Especially my husband! Since the start of the rainy season, something happened to my husband and he became so obsessed with them. He believes they only bite him!:)

Every night, after 8pm something happens, and they are so many off them flying in the air, and trust me all the windows are closed by 5pm in our house. The weird thing is, they are not the mosquitoes we are used to, call me crazy, but these ones are smart!! for some reason they do not die! Last week, we counted we killed around 25 of them in one night! And let me also mention, those mosquito plugs are useless, mosquitoes definitely developed resistance to them. So do not waste your money! Make sure to put your bed nets down, they are a must these days! But do not think they will stop bothering you, OK they cannot bite,  but how about that awkward noise these small creatures can make! Can not wait for month of January:)

No comments:

Post a Comment