Monday 6 April 2015

Garissa...

How can I not write about Kenya. I feel very attached for this country home for endangered species , beautiful climate, unique environment and of course its wonderful local people. I was speechless when I saw the Garissa attack on CNN and felt helpless, and remembered the feeling when West Gate attack happened few years back. terrorism is so close to us no matter where we are, and where we live. Unfortunately, It is part of everyday life especially in Middle East and Africa. No ones' life should end like this, we humans all deserve a decent life, humanly living conditions, and equal opportunities and fair endings... But is it possible? Can it be achieved in countries like Kenya, with a human life is so cheap and most cases worthless...

My sincerest condolences to 147 people whom viciously lost their life's. Their only goal was to get an education for better and humanly life...

My prayers are with families. Hope God will give you strength in this difficult time...

No comments:

Post a Comment