Monday 6 April 2015

Very productive day:)

It was a very productive day for me, I missed writing so much that I am in front of my ipad since this morning, posting new pieces nonstop:) Thanks to my seasonal flu, I am in bed since this morning with a fever 39C!  but I am looking at the bright side, I was able to write and share so much:) Again like other cases, my husband ended up going to a business trip, I am really suspicious that he is planning his trips when kids and I are sick!! Too much of a coincidence there!!!

Anyways, I have taken all the over the counter medicine out there and nothing seems to work! I cannot eat or sleep! As far as I know people around us are also sick with this seasonal cold/flu!!! I even saw my sister in-law today at doctor's office! It became a meeting place for us lately. Either we go there for ourselves or take the kids! Today even the doctor was confused because of same last name on the patient list!

Writing always make me happy, it is kind a therapy for me:) I feel free and independent. Soon enough my platform will change and I will miss my blog. It was a great discovery in Kenya, and we became a good team last two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment