Monday 11 August 2014

Bodrum

After staying at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa for one week we arrived Bodrum yesterday. 
Let me tell you it was something we will never forget!!! Because there are no direct flights from Antalya to Bodrum, we had to transfer from Istanbul! I still do not get it, there are still no flights between Antalya and Bodrum. They are both very popular touristic destinations. So When I made our reservation I made sure we have enough time between the two flights! But it did go well like I planed! First flight had a 30min+ delay. When we arrived at Sabiha Gokcen Airport it took one hour for our luggages to arrive. So I ended up flying with my children living behind my husband at the airport!! By the time my husband arrived at kiosk desk, Turkish Airlines told my husband they sold his tickets to by standers!!! So he bought one more ticket to get to Bodrum. His new flight had another delay!! By the time he arrived my in-laws house it was 11pm!!!! So we spent whole day at the airport and flying between two cities that are only 45min by air!!!

Hello from Turkbuku, Bodrum:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment