Saturday 6 September 2014

Something to smile about:)

I missed writing so much, you can probably tell from my nonstop postings since we arrived:) To be able to write and reach so many people is amazing and motivating.

 Few months back, read an article about blogging, the argument was about %90 of first time bloggers drop out in first few months. Yuppi, I passed that mark:) I always loved reading, but never thought of writing myself, actually when I started I would give up eventually, but still here! My future plan is to create a website that will gather all the information from my blog.

Last week, got an email from expatarrivals (I contribute to this expat website since we moved here), and being told they chose me 'expert spotlight'. What an honour, who would think my amateur writings would be listed on an independent website one day:) when you click www.expatarrivals.com just scroll down, it would be me on the left:)

No comments:

Post a Comment