Wednesday 24 September 2014

Migraine!

It has been almost a month since our return to Kenya and I have not gone outside of Karen, and after today's experience I decided, that was the best decision ever! I do not drive outside of Karen for obvious reasons, so our driver joined me today for furniture shopping, it is not actually shopping though. I just like checking the furniture, styles, wood, I really do! We went to Mombasa Road, or I must say we tried to go! It took one hour to get there, we left home at noon to thinking there wont be any traffic! But this is Nairobi, traffic has no common routine! After driving around for hours to get from one place to another my migraine started! Believe me, I never had migraine in my life, even talking about it makes me feel bad! I am ageing or what?? Anyways, by 2:30pm I gave up, I just could not do this torture to Mike anymore!

Interestingly, the never ending road constructions keep going all over the city, and it looks like all the drivers are stuck in a labirent, that they keep driving round and round, and somehow road conditions never get better! Am I missing something here?! Is there a light at the end of the tunnel! I wish there is, otherwise patient and calm Kenyans will go crazy sooner than later, expats are already gone crazy if I may say...:)

After two Panadol pills, I feel much better right now, found myself in front of my Surface and lovely blog. How much I miss writing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment