Sunday 5 October 2014

Busy days!

Lately, I cannot write as much as I want to! Once I am out of home time just flies by!
My days are filled by PA meetings, my daily workout regimen, part-time work, Dilara's school matches (she is in school team:))). I am also very active in another parent group for early years at school, and we have non stop meetings with school management in regards to some important issues! If we were to live another country, probably I would not be involved, but every country comes with its own challenges, and one of the biggest challenge in Nairobi is safety and security. I feel like I have to be involved to make the school safer place for my children! And I think if something bother us we have to be involved and know the facts! Obviously nobody can control everything, but at least having a clear idea of the reality and circumstances make a difference.  When it comes to children, suddenly our priority shifts for lifetime, and have no doubt same rule applies to everyone!

When we have friends with children in past, they used to tell how busy they were with their children activities, and we said to each other we would never be like that! Well, there is an old Turkish saying "Never talk too big!", now we are exactly like them and it comes with "involved parent" package, and with much of a surprise I am loving it:) It makes Dilara proud and happy to see me in school meetings, charity events, and activities:)

No comments:

Post a Comment