Tuesday 20 January 2015

Big 40!

I cannot believe I left 30s behind, just recently celebrated my 40th birthday in our new and old house (new because it has been renovated, old because we bought it 11 yrs ago but only lived in it for 3yrs! Is not that something:))

This year, I got to celebrate my b-day for three days! That, I call a celebration! And I deserved it, last three years there was not much of a celebration, I was home and made and baked my own cake! First year it was fun, but later on, nope!

So, on actual day, we went to Cafe Milano. It is classic Italian and one of the reputable restaurant in Georgetown. When we were living here years ago, it was our favourite stop for dining, and I loved their food. It was a lovely gesture from my husband:) Second night, one of our good friend, who happens to have same birthday with me, had a party at their house. And last but not least:) we had a dinner with our siblings at our house. It was a great night, my brother and his girlfriend, my husband's brother and his wife and son joined us. Great company, great food and wine, what can I ask more? And besides, after many years I gotta blow a candle:)

No comments:

Post a Comment