Tuesday 2 December 2014

Rain rain go away go away!

We arrived Istanbul in a rainy day! We ran from one rainy place to another one!

Before the flight, my sister, who is a psychiatrist, called and tried to prepare me. She even said 'Zeynep you need a therapy, but do not worry it is very simple"! Is not that good to know!

Of course as usual, my anxiety was over top during the flight! I spent whole flight using breathing techniques and tried to calm myself. It is proven, it just does not work that way! Luckily my children sleep like an angel. Dilara at one point woke up and said "do not worry mom, it is just a turbulence" and went back to sleep:)

After landing you cannot imagine how I felt! I was not excited to be home, I was just excited to put my feet on the ground!

Years I go after some research on the web, I came across with a company that provides private transportation in the city. Since that I do not use taxi. Even though taxis are very easy to find in every corner in Istanbul, and comparing with other metropolitan cities their fees are very reasonable, I still opt to use private transportation. Having a private transportation is such a luxury and believe it or not an affordable one. When you have two children, and at least six luggage's in a row, to be greeted at the airport, with children's car seats ready to be used, what a relief after hrs of flight.

So if you come to town, and need a transportation search for these companies, they run professionally, clean and very dependable. The one I use is Istanbul Airport Transfer, highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment