Tuesday 9 December 2014

Should I continue writing???

When I started this blog almost two years ago, my aim was to provide up to date and useful information for newcomers, have a journal for myself and keep myself busy. In such a short time frame, I have accomplished so much, got wonderful feedback from my readers, without much of planning created job opportunities for myself, and discovered love for writing. I was even stopped by people in Nairobi whom knew me/reading my blog before they moved to Kenya. One of them had a daughter, she was eventually became Dilara's classmates, and believe it or not our daughter's became BFF:) Later on she told me, she used to read my blog when they were living in Israel, and was shocked when she saw me at school! Is not that something to smile about?

Since we left Kenya, I have been thinking if I would continue with my blog or not. If I do, my scope would definitely change, I can still write about Kenya though, but I also want to share my experiences in everyday life. So after lots of thinking, I have decided to create a website, move my blog into a more professional platform, and finally go ahead with my Life Coaching practise. It is something I have been working on past year. I am aware, all these will not happen too quickly, I am still in Istanbul for two more weeks, lots of things await for me in US. But I am so looking forward to these new exiting developments.

Just keep continue reading me plssss:)

XOXO:)

No comments:

Post a Comment