Friday 13 February 2015

Exciting developments

Since I became a life coach I wanted to have a website. Having a website is part of the job and todays' world without using social media and internet you are down to zero. I had one attempt last year but did not go well as I planned! I had this company from India which dragged the job on and on, never got it done! We were living in Kenya and I accepted situation and put a hold to my plans. So without marketing myself much, as a start I had good amount of clients last two years, sure enough having a website is great tool to reach people and eventually to potential clients.

Right after we moved back to U.S. I did not waste anytime, started interviewing web developers. As of last week I signed the contract and hired a professional web developer, if all goes well my website will be up and running. Soon my platform will change but will be continuing with my blog. However, I will no longer use BlogSpot, my blogs will be posted on my website. Is not that something? I am very much exited and looking forward to it.

Since yesterday I have been searching for website names, going over hundreds of samples and ideas, hoping to finalize it soon. It is not an easy job though, if you have any ideas feel free to drop me a message or email, my email address is nairobibloggerzv@gmail.com .

On the other hand I am planning to take writing classes, there is so much material out there, just do not know where to start, but I am loving it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment