Friday 27 February 2015

Homeschooling!

That's a perfect title for this post! Last week, my kids only went to school for a day, the rest of the week Fairfax County schools were closed! Since we moved, my kids hardly go to the school. Some days I see no reason for schools to be closed, but by night we receive an email from the county, and there we go again! My daughter has no complain though! She almost prays for snow every night these days! On the other hand, not only I am home with them I also have to keep up with her snow day assignments!!!! The problem is, I hardly understand the math problems, sometimes I start studying in the morning! So when we sit together, if she asks me a question I can have the right answer for her!!! Even my four years old now know when the schools are going to be closed. He basically takes a peek from his window in the morning, if he sees snow he claps his hands with an excitement and yells 'hey, no school today!'. Funny enough, when I go to grocery shopping, I see moms dragging their kids with them, and from kids' face I can easily tell they are not having fun either! Hoping this crazy weather, with a degree of no more than '-4C' almost everyday will be out of the door soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment