Saturday 29 March 2014

The term 'Conscious Uncoupling'

Does anyone read Gwyneth Paltrow's website 'Goop'? Even though I am not one of the regular ones, I do check it once in a while. To be honest wit you, I find the detox recipe's sometimes to much of a extreme. But I love the recipe, you should definitely check. By the way, I wish I can do some form of a detox once a year or so, but I cannot. I think I like the solid food so much! Anyway, couple days ago I read the divorce news, and the term 'conscious uncoupling' where it got my attention. Than started to do my search on that, and found it very interesting and right on the point. I also learned there is also a recently formed couple theraphy on conscious uncoupling.

Article on Goop is kinda long, but I find it very useful and informative in so many ways. Just take your time and give it a taught.

http://www.goop.com/journal/be/conscious-uncoupling

No comments:

Post a Comment