Monday 31 March 2014

Another Term Break!

Is it only me, or do you also feel that there are so many school breaks in here! Now we are at the end of second term, and here is another term break! and I am trying coming up with ideas to keep my kids busy! Believe me, it is not an easy task! There are not many options out there, so choosing to live in a compound (make sure there are kids in it, and if possible a swimming pool:)) is long term solution! I think we are very lucky, because our compound is like a big open playground:) kids are running around, biking, playing hide and seek, playing games from our childhood:)

In terms of activity, there are movie theatres in every mall, couple horse riding academies and privately run swimming courses.  There are also other options, most popular one is playgroups and sleepovers. Since there are not many activities specific to kids, playgroups are most popular ones where children get together at home and moms take turns:)

I wish I can provide more info:) But one of the greatest thing living in here is, you learn to be creative and flexible:)


No comments:

Post a Comment