Thursday 27 March 2014

Nonstop Writing!

These days, I am practising a lot with my writing. Probably hardest thing is writing in two languages where you feel the pressure of using the right grammar, spelling and punctuation.  To be honest with you, every time I post a new blog, next day I go back and find my mistakes!!

 Today I have been reading a lot about tips, dos and don'ts on blogging. And I believe there are no perfect answers.  I just read 'The goal is to get your writing to sound more like you and less like a lofty essay'. This is what I am trying to accomplish with my blog, something personal, informational and if possible funny.

On the other hand, I have a hard time with my Turkish blog. I cannot come up with subjects, or I may be thinking too much what Turkish readers would be interested to read about. So I guess I need lots of practise!

Has anyone heard the term 'creative writing'? When I searched on internet ther are many classes, articles, online trainings. I wish I was able to take one of these in-class lessons. It is definitely in my 'to do' list once we move to another country:)  Have I mentioned, I have started writing a book? It took few months to sit in front of the computer. For some reason, I could not sit in front of the computer...Now it is progressing, but very slowly though...If I every get to finish it, hoping to publish it in Turkey.


No comments:

Post a Comment