Tuesday 10 June 2014

Why did I start this blog?

There are few reasons why I started this blog. One of the main reason, I wanted my blog to be different than other blogs written by foreigners/expats. My goal is to give realistic and honest picture of day to day expat life from an expat wife:) There are so many people out there so passionate about Africa. I even met a taxi driver in Istanbul few years back, when I told him I was living in Kenya, he told me so much about Africa, he said his dream was to come to Africa and see it with his own eyes. When I talk to people, they always say "we want to see real Africa?" Not sure what that means though, I wonder what they expect...

I also find blogging very fulfilling, gives me an opportunity reach people who want to know daily life in Africa, places to see, things to do, opportunities, the good and the bad and so much more. It is also a great archive, I even sometimes go back to my old posts and read about them. I have no doubt, my blog will be very sentimental as a family in the future...



No comments:

Post a Comment