Sunday 30 November 2014

Dilara's farewell

Last week I spent my whole day for baking chocolate cakes and cupcakes! I would not complain much if I had proper baking tools! But with what I had, I had a miracle! Imagine, you have to bake 100 cup cakes! At one point, I was numbed! Besides, cup cakes are not my favourite to bake! For some reason, little cups tend to go either right or left! So they never look picture perfect! Well, I think I know the reason, I just try to finish it quickly, so I put more than enough into these tiny cups!!! Rushing is never good, that's one thing I teach to my kids, but what kind of an example I put out there with myself, I am not sure!!!! Anway, after baking 100+ cup cakes and two trays of two colored cake, I was ready to go to school. We had two farewell parties at school one for my daughter, Dilara and other for my little man, Onur.

Dilara and her friends were waiting for us excitedly. What I baked for two days, was gone in 20 minutes, and believe it or not, not a single cupcake left behind! After serving, me and my husband , just listened, recorded their conversation and took pictures. They talked about what they would be missing about Dilara. Their comments were so naive, sometimes silly, sometimes funny, but at the end as a mother I felt very happy and honored. On the other hand, at times, my little angel, who changed many schools in this young age, again was very cheerful, funny, and excited. I have much confidence all these experience will make her a better and accepted person. Is not that we all want for our children?

"

No comments:

Post a Comment