Sunday 23 November 2014

Xmax Box @ Marula Lane

Almost every few month's, Nairobi suburbs, particularly, Runda and Karen, is home for open bazaars. Their advertisement can be spotted anywhere, from roads to malls. So far, I have not missed a single one. Local artists, vendors, cute little shops display and sell their products, from textiles to arts and crafts to accessories. Especially, Kenyan crafts are beautifully hand made and hand paint, colours are so vibrant. Most popular items are Kenyan sandals, wall arts, and wooden hand made bowls with beads. Majority of sellers only accept cash, negotiations are again welcome, but not as much as Masai Markets.

This week, Marula Lane is home for Xmax Box. Even though I will be leaving soon, I could not stop myself going:) I evem made a last minutes shop, got two pairs of sandals! It is never too late to shop! Even the owner took a picture of my feet when I tried them on. Finally some part of me got famous:)

There are also lots of activities for children, face paint and jumping castle, plenty of space for them to run around. There are also stalls for food so while you take a bite you can also shop:)

If you are around, do not miss it!






No comments:

Post a Comment