Monday 26 May 2014

Struck by virus!

It was my turn! I hopelessly tried to not to give up! Stubbornly continued with my daily life, went to barre class, run outside, went to my daughter's netball game, until I ended up in bed with couple ibufen ready by my side, checking my temperature every couple of hours!

It comes with the package, after became a mom you also become a family doctor! Soon after my daughter was born, my medical knowledge grow so much along with medicine literature!! Probably like most of the first time parents out there, I was also taking my daughter to doctors' office in every fever she had. But second time round, having good amount of experience with fever, pains and ear infections I am fully prepared! What I still not prepared is joining them in every virus they have. As a good mom, I do not want them to feel left alone:)

Anyways, half of last week, I was lying on opposite of my son. He was so kind that he even shared his blankie with me, putting it under my head, telling himself 'momy is sick:), he even brought my water:) Is not that something? I did not mind feeling sick, my three year old son was there to care for me:)

One of the most affective thing fighting with common cold I believe is chicken broth soup with egg white and lemon juice. It tastes so yummy, cleans the body, and great immune booster. May be I should share with you the recipe, would you be interested, I wonder? My children love it, since the first day, they are never bored of it. At least once a week, they even make a special request:)

Feeling much better today so I started my day with my weekly run. After the warm bath, it feels so good. Now, I can go back to my writings. I really feel emptiness when I do not write, I think I am addicted, in a good way:)

Even though I was not feeling well, I had to go to town for a business meeting. Unfortunately, meeting did not meet my expectations...But I will continue with my plans, have few more in upcoming weeks. Hoping to finalise them before we go for our much anticipated summer break.








No comments:

Post a Comment