Friday 30 May 2014

Have you heard Total Barre?

After Pilates probably Total Barre is one of the most amazing exercising on the market. I started it few weeks back, thanks to friend of mine who mentioned that there is a boutique gym and wonderful instructors who offer barre classes. Otherwise I had no idea about this places, which is only 10kms away from my house. I have been here over two years and never heard of it!!! In places like Kenya, word of mouth is such a great tool:) So keep in mind, when you move into a new place do not waste anytime start making new friends!

Honestly, I have never thought it would be this challenging, working every single muscle only in just 50 min class. I have been feeling kind a sore after each class and loving it. Proof that it is working just in right spot:) To see the change in a short period of time is amazing.  I can say so much about it.

If you have a chance, definitely gotta try it. When I mentioned this to my friends they said 'we like cardio'. Me too, I love running outside, and believe that's one of the best exercise ever for legs, abs, hips and thighs. But we all need to keep our core strong as well. And barre is not only a core workout, also with short but fast and intensive repetitions it is a powerful cardio as well. I find it very dynamic, and never bored of the moves (I can really get bored easily if I do the same exercise over and over again, also our body gets used to same moves pretty quickly, it does not become a challenge after a while. I know that's not fair, but it is want it is:)!  So, barre integrates dance, pilates, cardio and strength training.  So do not wait, try it:)




No comments:

Post a Comment