Tuesday 6 May 2014

Happy Blogaversary!

Ok, this is not your typical birthday or anniversary celebration. This one is virtual, and we can all celebrate together, we do not need to be in the same room:)  I must admit, that would be lovely to meet you in person though:)

Today is my blogaversary!

It was exactly a year ago when I started my blog. I had no idea what to write and how to write! But I know it would help me big time, and hoped, it would also help others, and it did:) Writing a blog opened my horizon. It was a hidden gem for me, and our life has crossed in Kenya...

What an amazing experience this has been for me...

When I write I feel so free and blissful. Every time I sit in front of my laptop, I feel excited and each piece gives me the creativity and independence I have been looking for all my life.

I would never guess my blog would be read from all over the world! I feel so blessed to be able to reach so many people coming with different backgrounds! Thank you for reading me my friends from Kenya, Germany, US, Ukraine, Canada, S. Africa, UK, Turkey, China, Mozambique, Switzerland, China, Macedonia and the ones I forgot to mention here.

Thank you.

Zeynep
Happy 1 Year Blogaversary!
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment