Tuesday 22 April 2014

I am back!

Spent 5 days in Dubai and we are back! Schools are open, and I started my day with daily morning school stop. My daughter just run into her class without looking back! Cannot say the same thing for my son! He was just glued to my leg:) I could not even move, my leg and him was one whole piece!
When there is a long break it is expected with toddlers, I now know after having two children!! Luckily, since big sister also goes to school, with a big smiley face, he did not fuss about it that much:) We said goodbye to each other, it took longer than usual though!!!

Than, I went to my other daily routine, the studio! I missed my worked with just few days, but my body said otherwise!!! It felt like ages! I will probably be sore until the end of the week!

Surprisingly, weather is so hot and heard it has not rained at all, who does not believe global warming!

I cannot wait to write about Dubai, so much to talk about:) But I have two drafts waiting to be finished! I also have new plans on writing:) So expect to see lots of posting on my blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment