Friday 4 April 2014

Third Round of Guests!

We have third round of guests, and every guest we have different likes and dislikes, I am really personalizing my 'to do' list!

Since nature and wildlife is not for everyone, this is where I needed to be creative:) Yesterday, I took them to Masai Market, (number one common thing among people is shopping!)  and by the time we got back home, I got no voice! I am not joking, because of doing translation between my guests and vendors, by 6pm yesterday, my voice was gone:( Even today, I do not feel like talking, so here I am back to my lovely blog. So you can see lots of posts today!

Let me also mention, we had a record! we spent 3,5hrs (ok, yes, I did check my watch all the time!) walking round and round, looking and touching every piece! I think this is where culture plays a role! Turks love to touch and ask so many questions! And honestly, whenever I catch myself doing the same thing, I stop and shake myself!! Anyway, the good news is, they bought so many, and helped the economy yesterday!

While I was walking with them, new items got my attention, this is what I love about Masai Markets, vendors are so creative and they are so warm, and friendly and willing to make customers happy. My plan is to go by myself in next few weeks and shop quitely (without touching though:)).

If you go to Masai Market @ Junction, make sure you are done before 5pm, because rush hour traffic is very bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment