Sunday 13 April 2014

Just Created A Facebook Account!

After so many years of resistance, finally, I have opened a Facebook account! Not that I am against it, but it is very time consuming, and once you sit in front of it, time just goes by! I also have twitter account, but not very active, sometimes months go by and I forget to login! Now you can imagine how having a blog is such a big deal for me:) And I am writing nonstop and loving it!

Social media plays a big part in our lives today and it is impossible to ignore it. There is so much information out there, and it is very overwhelming... I was talking to my sister few days ago and she has been asking why I do not have a Facebook account. Actually, this subject has been on the table for a long time, for some reason, I did not put it into an action! Anyway, now I am trying to figure it out and it is not easy! I feel so in shame to ask for help!!! Yesterday, I was asking my brother, who is in Peru now, how I can change my info, and he was just making fun of me!!!I told him I need "Facebook for Dummies"! 

My blog became my baby, and I want to reach out to bloggers, and hoping this is where Facebook will play a great role. Believe it or not, majority of my friends have no idea I have a blog! So up until yesterday, it was between you and me:)

Since yesterday, I am posting my blogs into my Facebook account! There is still so much to do, but I am getting there, very slowly though!




No comments:

Post a Comment