Wednesday 16 April 2014

Little Visitors in the Garden!

Ok, this is just happened few minutes ago. I was writing again:) and saw a long tail hanging from our balcony, first, I thought that is the grey cat, the one steals food from our kitchen!!! And I looked again, and thought this tail is too long to be belong to a cat!! And me and the these two little monkeys came face to face. Me like a sponge on the window, they like a swing, hanging over the balcony!!! I got these cute pictures! These two always come to our garden (you probably say how do you know they are the same ones) well ok I cannot be sure %100! But would not it to be too much of a coincidence every other weekend two monkeys come to the same garden:) ok, at least I want to believe they are the same monkeys and they are siblings:)





No comments:

Post a Comment