Thursday 24 April 2014

Exiting new tab is coming soon:)

I have been planning creating a website for my life coaching practice, I even started it, but somehow never finished it.
Do not you also sometimes feel this way? You start on something but for some reason it drags on and on...For some reason your heart and mind is not there yet. This is how I feel about it.
Over a year now, writing on my blog became such a passion for me, it keeps me very busy:) And I am loving it:)
I still want to create a page about life coaching though. So here is my idea, instead of a web page, I will have another tab in my blog as a start, and will share with you some tips, ideas and experiences about life. There is so much information out there, I believe you will find them helpful, who knows may be one day, we can even chat about it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment